Monday, January 15, 2007

the best band ever

my friend and i are debating about my chemical romance. she thinks that ever since their newest cd came out, that they are way to profesional. i disagree. i think that they still rock, (they always will) and that there is nothing wrong with changing the style of your music. of course since i am studying music in school i know a lot more about it. but she is stubborn and very hard headed about this whole situation.
so every day at school we debate this, and since nobody likes them besides us, (at least no one will admit to liking them.) we are stuck at the same place

what do you think about this whole thing? please reply.


the my chemical romance websight is at this link

www.mychemicalromance.com


-----------------------------the falcon

2 comments:

gaby said...

oh, my god... i think you are my friend jess. this is gaby, if you are who i think you are, this is soooooooooooooo funny. this is gaby from http://randomthoughtsbygaby.blogspot.com/ i cannot wait to tell the others... i am laughing, so hard right now...i have just txted u...

gaby said...

it is my friend. if you would like 2 see the "debate" see my post on mcr @ http://randomthoughtsbygaby.blogspot.com/2007/01/40something-minutes-l8er.html